Marissa Collections is giving a fashion HIGH FIVE to The Row's skilled designers!
These famous twins have been amazing us with their talents since the late 80’s when they played the adorable youngest daughter, Michelle Tanner, on Full House. They continued to delight us in several movies and TV shows throughout the 90’s and they gained increased praise from their young fans on their fashion choices and personal style. Most recently, the twins have focused their efforts on their love of fashion by designing for their own labels and have excelled in the fashion industry. With that being said, here are 5 things you did not know about this talented duo.
1. Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen were awarded Women’s Wear Designer of the Year this past summer at the Council of Fashion Designers of America Awards for
their fashion line, The Row.
2. In addition to The Row, Mary Kate and Ashley also have two other clothing lines called Olsenboye, carried at JCPenney, and a middle end line called Elizabeth and James.
3. They have a younger sister, Elizabeth Olsen, who has recently gained movie stardom with her breakout role in Martha Marcy May Marlene last year.
4. They may look identical but the Olsen’s are fraternal twins.
5. The Row was created in 2006 and the twins feel strongly about producing their lines in the U.S.
I hope you enjoyed learning about this fashion pair!
With Love from,