eCommerce Assistant APPLY NOW
The role of the eCommerce Assistant is to provide support to the Director of eCommerce and eCommerce team with the day to day administration of managing the online presentation of products, business development, and customer service.
The eCommerce Assistant is responsible for understanding the merchandise and provide customer service that is comprehensive, creative, and sells the product, so shoppers are converted to customers through the online experience. The eCommerce assistant coordinates content and promotes effective and efficient communications throughout the entire department.
Additionally, they are responsible for responding to customer sales, product inquires, and processing of orders. They must maintain a high level of knowledge, professionalism, and customer service.
• Responsible for learning the eCommerce strategy for Marissa Collections and executing that strategy under the supervision of the Director of eCommerce.
• Support the product management teams to maximize sales to achieve goals.
• Provide administrative and clerical support including word processing, typing, e-mailing, filing, receipt processing, and data entry.
• Respond to daily e-business activities like customers’ orders, phone calls, invoicing, returns, order reconciliation, preparing shipment of products, and customers’ queries.
• Partner with eCommerce team to strategize driving items, brands, categories, and events to meet goals.
• Review metrics and leverage previously successful eCommerce techniques.
• Make sure customers receive prompt, efficient and courteous attention for all orders and inquiries.
o Identifies top client opportunities, working closely with Director of eCommerce for development.
o Identify re-order opportunities based on customer inquiries.
o Provides weekly log of information on new or missed sales opportunities.
• Collect, format, and upload content from buyers and vendors.
• Merchandise designer collections with supporting tools.
• Acts as a brand advocate, quality, and fit expert with an in-depth knowledge of all products.
• Organizing of image archive and naming structure.
• Reviews accuracy of images, and inventory quantities associated with live product upload.
• Assist in development, documentation, and automation of content upload processes.
• Review and ensure content on website is accurate.
• Arranges data in appropriate formats.
• Researches and reconciles missing data from the website.
• Photography & studio assistance.
• Social media.
• Assists marketing team with project coordination.
• Learning and applying platform and category best practices.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• 1-3 years in office, eCommerce, or retail environment preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, Social Media Outlets, Adobe Products, and windows based systems
• Must exhibit customer focus, good time management skills, a professional demeanor and positive attitude.
• Ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, multidiscipline environment.
• Impeccable communication skills, detail oriented.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work in a team environment.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Marissa Collections offers the following competitive benefits:
· Excellent compensation based on experience
· Health, vision, dental and life insurance
· 401(k) funded by the Company allowing voluntary contribution
· Paid time off and holidays
· Training and support from management|||Marissa Collections|||Office||||||Brpn9IyYXeGE06Jr|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false