Buyer's Assistant APPLY NOW
Marissa Collections is seeking an enthusiastic person who can work in a fast-paced environment, travel, and be a team player. We want someone with an interest in fashion, strong analytical skills and a proven track record of success, preferably in a luxury selling environment but not required. Experience is not required.
- Responsible for learning the Buyer’s strategy for Marissa Collections and executing that strategy under the management of the Lead Buyer.
- Develop and maintain look book presentations with accurate visualization of all on order merchandise including written details for website descriptions.
- Assist Buyer with administrative tasks to execute orders and organize purchase orders.
- Provide Buyer with sales reports, inventory levels and client history.
- Support sales team and help build sales; Engage with clients to learn their lifestyle, needs, and wants.
- Assist in execution of trunk shows and in-store events.
- Communicate Stylist + client feedback to Buyer to identify re-orders, fit issues, and missed opportunities in-season.
- Execute new merchandising guidelines and store visual plans from direction of Buyer and Management.
- Communicate with the e-commerce team to ensure all vendor content is provided for website efficiency.
- Reviews the accuracy of images, and inventory quantities associated with live product upload.
- Microsoft Office, Excel, and Word experience are required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Must exhibit time management skills, a professional demeanor, and a positive attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multidiscipline environment.
- Impeccable communication skills, detail oriented.
Marissa Collections offers the following competitive benefits:
- Excellent compensation based on experience.
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance.
- 401(k) funded by the Company allowing voluntary contribution.
- Paid time off and holidays.
- Training and support from management.